Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A FREE Zendoodle download for you!



Yes siree Bob! (whoever Bob might be)....

It's gowgeous here in the Ozarks! We need some rain...though I can't believe after the soggy summer we've had that is even a problem.

Today I have some extra special just for you my friends.

It's because I love you.

Annnndd...because our little SassyFrass shop (at Molly Green) needs some love.

I don't have all of my P's and Q's taken care of (still trying to figure the whole thing out), but at least you can see some of the lovely and exquisite and whimsical zendoodle art my Momma has created. I have done a few myself, but Mom has really outdone herself.

You know how I feel about owls. This one is probably one of my favorites.



And it is FREE for you.  Just click on the picture. It will take you to the shop where you will be able to download the PDF file. Be sure to check out what else we've created. AND stay in touch with the shop....there are bunches and bunches of Christmas Zendoodles I need upload.









P.S. I'm linking this to the TOS Crew Blog. If you need some extra special goodies for your lapbooking and notebooking needs you will find some there! The post will go live next Wednesday October 28.


Koru Naturals Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *